Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Dreaming About Flower Child



It all started very innocently. I am halfway through knitting a Brea bag for my mom for Mother's day. I misplaced the pattern and went to the Berrocco site to print off another copy when something caught my little eye. There was a snippet of a photo of Norah Gaughan's Flower Child knit top and it took my breath away. I clicked on the button and saw the full photo of this lovely sweater. This is going to be my Spring into summer knitting project. I just love Norah Gaughan's designs and this one's a peach. I do love the soft green color, but I might choose one of the pinks or coral colors. The Pure Pima cotton yarn from Berrocco is $6. per skein at Webs, so this will be a $60-70. little top. Quite a splurge, but I can tell already that this is going to be a favorite project.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm not a knitter, but I can see how you fell in love with that pattern.. It's beautiful!