Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Worldwide Knit in Public Day DC Style



I received an email this morning with this information attached for Worldwide Knit in Public Day. I always giggle when I think about an event centered around knitting in public, when it's something that I do almost every day. As one fabulous fellow knitter once quipped, "If you have seen me, you have seen me knitting." I may swing by this event 'cause it sounds like fun. Hope to see you there!

World Wide Knit in Public Day
June 11, 2011

Join us as we knit with hundreds of other knitters around the world on the same day!
Where: Marketplace at Woodridge

A Year Round Farmers, Artists and Quality Craft Market
1915 Rhode Island Avenue, NE Washington, DC
       
When:  10am to 1pm
Bring:  A chair, drinking water and your knitting
World Wide Knit in Public Day was created in 2005 - and is the world largest knitter event.

To find out more about WWKiP Day – please visit http://www.wwkipday.com.

No comments: